Position: Sales Engineer (Pre-Sales)
Department: Sales Engineering
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
Reports to: EMEA, Manager of Sales Engineering
Reporting directly to the EMEA Manager of Sales Engineering, the Sales Engineer (Pre-Sales) participates as a member of a regional sales team by applying sound technical and product knowledge in support of full cycle sales efforts.
- Works to understand and keep informed about technical features and functional attributes of solution offerings.
- Provides quotations for opportunities that have been qualified by the Regional Sales Manager (RSM).
- Provides technical guidance and training to Sales team.
- Assists RSM in preparing presentations in support of national account sales and large bids when needed.
- Deals with customers on-site: with regard to technical and other account issues, as required.
- Conducts on-site surveys, as required.
- Provides information captured during sales phase to Project Management when Purchase Order is received, and Project Manager (PM) is assigned.
- Works with PM to transfer the understanding of the specific deal in order to assist the PM in takeover of role of prime interface during the implementation phase.
- Post-secondary technical education and 3 – 5 years IT-related technical experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Networking experience with one of these manufacturers Cisco, HPE/Aruba and Ruckus Switches and Wireless Network components is preferred. Certifications preferred (CWNP, CWNA, or CMNA)
- 1 – 3 years technical sales experience preferred.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Visio
- Experience with AirMagnet or similar software tools (Wi-Fi wireless networks, i.e. Ekahau)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail, and an aptitude for working with numbers and Excel spreadsheets.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong management skills.
- Ability to interact with external customers at a senior level in a friendly and professional manner.
- Travel may be required.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ensure you indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.