Position: Regional Sales Manager
Position Type: Full Time
Reports to: VP, Sales
Reporting to the VP, Sales, the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for identifying sales opportunities within his/her area, managing the growth of the regional account portfolio and playing a critical role in achieving individual and company sales targets and strategies.
- Work with the Vice-President of Sales as needed to define a territory plan to maximize sales of Guest-tek’s solutions within that vertical.
- Probe and identify customer needs, and communicate Guest-tek’s services which include, High Speed Internet Access (HSIA), Video On-Demand (VOD), Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) and Voice/PBX communicating their value proposition as it relates to their needs.
- Prioritize key opportunities and manage those opportunities through to closure by leveraging key Guest-tek resources (e.g. participation from Marketing, Operations, and Project Management) through a managed pipeline.
- Achieve sales targets for new business sales.
- Development of new accounts through prospecting.
- Timely follow-up of leads generated through various Marketing/Inside Sales actions.
- Increase market share through ongoing coverage of all accounts.
- Provide weekly reporting (Sales Pipeline, Sales Plan).
- Provide sales forecasts on a weekly basis.
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of both new and existing products and services introduced and deployed to hotels.
- Maintain and update account information regularly.
- Post-secondary education with a full understanding of industry, company and customer sales principles.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience selling technology solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership experience.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Hospitality Sales experience a plus.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as personal presentation skills.
- Strong management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with external customers at a senior level in a friendly and professional manner.
- Frequent travel may be required.
- Virtual office management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication
To submit your application, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – Be sure to indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.