Department: Global Operations – Global Deployments
Reports to: Director of Operations
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Position type: Full Time
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the simultaneous delivery of multiple projects deploying IP in the hospitality industry. In addition, there will be internal projects aimed at improving processes and revenue to drive margin and shareholder value. You will be responsible for the overall success of projects ranging from a few weeks to several months, ensuring delivery on time, within scope and budget and to an exceptional quality while minimising and managing any associated risks. The role may require some travel and overnight stays at client properties.
- Effective management of regional deployment projects from contract signature to onsite installation and hand off into support function, preparing and executing project plans, providing appropriate levels of communication to all stakeholders and creating/maintaining project documentation
- Effective project planning and risk management
- Management of internal and 3rd party resources
- Budget management and control
- Primary communication channel between client, key internal stakeholders and third parties
- Develop and maintain client relationships and manage client expectations
- Enforcement of project controls including status reporting, change control, budget variations and client sign off
- Excellent verbal and written English
- 3-5 Years Project Management experience
- Good technical awareness, including networking and telecommunications technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Awareness of and ability to adhere to specific standards and quality requirements
- Commercial awareness – able to negotiate and deliver to contract
- Thrive on a high degree of independence and be able to priorities tasks and manage own time effectively
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- 3rd Party and Supplier Management experience
- Self-starter with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing multiple concurrent infrastructure/deployment projects
- Detail and process-oriented personality with excellent documentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong Organizational Skills.
- Ability to interact with external customers at a senior level in a friendly and professional manner.
- Some travel may be required.