Kindly submit qualified resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title indicated in the subject field.
Position: Project Manager
Department: Global Operations – Deployments, Americas
Job type: Full time
Location: Asia Pacific
The Project Manager is responsible for planning and managing the deployment of IP network solutions in hotels around the world.
- Develop, maintain, and effectively execute project plans throughout the project life cycle, ensuring deliverables are met within scope, time and budget.
- Create, track, and manage comprehensive, realistic project schedules and measure progress regularly.
- Effectively communicate project expectations, goals, objectives, deliverables, plans and status to team members and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle in a timely and clear fashion, providing consistent project updates using agreed upon reporting method to clearly articulate the status of the project.
- Work collaboratively with other Project Managers, Project Network Technicians and Project Coordinators.
- Coordinate and liaise with other departments, vendors and sub-contractors as required to execute the project plan.
- Communicate and utilize change request procedures.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in an IT Project Management or equivalent role (within the hospitality industry).
- Project management experience in a similar field is a definite asset.
- Post-secondary education in business or technical field with a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing projects.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Project.
- Technical experience and/or aptitude a definite asset.
- Spanish and French language skills are an additional asset.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, involving cross-functional departments, stakeholders, third party contractors, third party vendors and system integrations with third parties.
- Ability to develop and adapt creative solutions to unique projects.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with strong leadership traits and interpersonal skills.
- Clear communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail and process oriented personality with excellent documentation skills.
To submit your application, email your resume to email@example.com – Be sure to indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.