The Network Specialist is responsible for taking calls from hotel IT staff, creating tickets, and either resolving or escalating those tickets. Must be able to work with a variety of hardware, software, and networking technologies in a timely manner. This individual has to be able to work under pressure to provide quick solutions for the Clients, and must demonstrate a superior working knowledge of all Guest-tek products and services.
• You provide Tier 2 support for hotel staff.
• You resolve, create or update escalating tickets.
• You co-operate within the global team to ensure all calls are answered within SLA’s.
• You will work in international team of experts with multicultural work environment.
• We support your growth in the company by providing training and developing program.
• You will have a possibility to develop in Poland and in EMEA region.
• We offer you permanent job based on employment contract.
• We support if you are sport’s lover by covering 50% of Multisport card’s costs.
• We care for you by covering 100% of private medical care’s costs.
• You will find in our city center office full stock kitchen with no coffee limitation, fresh fruits boxes every week and Pizza Day every month.
• You can enjoy our great team during team events.
• You are fluent in English (oral and verbal). Minimum B2.
• You have minimum of 1 year of experience in network troubleshooting.
• You have college diploma or relevant experience in network troubleshooting.
• You have basic knowledge in LAN, WLAN, Linux OS.
• You like to support client and have communication skills, and understanding of the business supported.
• You are not afraid to work under pressure.
• You are available to work on a 24/7/365 shift work basis (full time work, 5 days in a week, 3 shifts: 6.00AM-2.30 PM- day shift, 1.30 PM- 10.00 PM-afternoon shift, 10.00 PM- 6.30 AM- night shift).
• Challenging work with innovative technology for a global leader in the industry.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Ensure you indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.