GuestTek is a global leader in broadband technology and interactive solutions for the hospitality industry. Since 1997, GuestTek is the hospitality industry’s most complete IP-based service provider, offering customers superior service and broad product lines tailored to meet the needs of both select and full-service hotels. We operate from 22 countries in 18 global offices to provide our service for our clients in 89 countries, in more than 3900 hotels every day.
- You provide Tier 2 support for hotel staff.
- You resolve, create or update escalating tickets.
- You co-operate within the global team to ensure all calls are answered within SLA’s.
- You will work in international team of experts with multicultural work environment.
- We support your growth in the company by providing training and developing program.
- You will have a possibility to develop in Poland and in EMEA region.
- We offer you permanent job based on employment contract.
- We support if you are sport’s lover by covering 50% of Multisport card’s costs.
- We care for you by covering 100% of private medical care’s costs.
- You will find in our city center office full stock kitchen with no coffee limitation, fresh fruits boxes every week and Pizza Thursday every month.
- You can enjoy our great team during team events.
- You are fluent in English (oral and verbal). Minimum B2.
- You have minimum of 1 year of experience in network troubleshooting.
- You have college diploma or relevant experience in network troubleshooting.
- You have basic knowledge in LAN, WLAN, Linux OS.
- You like to support client and have communication skills, and understanding of the business supported.
- You are not afraid to work under pressure.
- You are available to work on a 24/7/365 shift work basis (full time work, 5 days in a week, 3 shifts: 6.00AM-2.30 PM- day shift, 1.30 PM- 10.00 PM-afternoon shift, 10.00 PM- 6.30 AM- night shift).
- Challenging work with innovative technology for a global leader in the industry.
To send resumes; click: