Position: Installations Administrator
Department: APAC Installation Operations
Position Type: Full Time
Reports to: Director of Operations, APAC
The Installations Administrator is responsible for all installations and site survey scheduling as well as performing general administrative duties for the Installations department.
- Creation and on-going administration and management of department reports, tracking tools, documents, and templates.
- Ensure deployments compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Identify process gaps and propose solutions.
- Monitor and track process adherence.
- Work with management to assign Project Managers to projects.
- Work with the Installation Managers and Installation Team Leads to schedule installs.
- Resolve scheduling conflicts.
- Maintain schedule, ensure that it is current.
- Work with various internal and external contacts to schedule site surveys and site visits.
- Collect, analyze and report on KPIs to present to executives.
- Assist Deployments Management in the development of presentations.
- Receive, screen and assist with the response preparation to all received RFP’s.
- Perform general administrative duties for the department.
- Track installer overtime, lieu days, vacation time, etc.
- Maintain department equipment inventory.
- Provide installers with the proper documentation to cross international borders.
- Aid installers in Work Permit and Visa Applications for travel to various countries.
- Maintain Technical Deployment Engineers Daily workload schedule.
- Perform additional duties for the Installations department as requested.
- 3 or more years’ work experience in a similar position (previous experience in Project Management Administration an asset).
- Post-secondary Education in a related discipline.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office products with emphasis on MS Dynamics CRM and Excel.
- Strong knowledge of general office procedures and ability to write and format moderately complex correspondence, including memos, emails, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize a multitude of tasks from a variety of sources.
- Strong time management capability.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive, persistent attitude and the ability to work as a team member.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
To submit your application, email your resume to email@example.com