The Installations Administrator is responsible for all installations and site survey scheduling as well as performing general administrative duties for the Installations department.
• Work with the Installation Managers and Installation Team Leads to schedule installs.
• Resolve scheduling conflicts.
• Maintain schedule, ensure that it is current.
• Work with various internal and external contacts to schedule site surveys and site visits.
• Perform general administrative duties for the department.
• Track installer overtime, lieu days, vacation time, etc.
• Maintain department equipment inventory.
• Provide installers with the proper documentation to cross country borders.
• Aid installers in Work Permit and Visa Applications for travel to various countries.
• Perform additional duties for the Installations department as requested.
• Maintain Project Network Technicians Daily workload schedule.
• Post-secondary certificate or degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position (administration, scheduling).
• Intermediate to senior level computer skills (Word, Excel, Project, and Outlook).
• Experience with CRM and SharePoint considered an asset.
• Technical knowledge pertaining to high speed internet services or knowledge of the hospitality industry an asset.
• Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Positive, persistent attitude and the ability to work as a team member.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Flexible and self-motivated.
To submit your application, please email your resume to email@example.com