Please send qualified resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: User Interface Developer
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Position Type: Full Time
Department: Research and Development
Reporting to the Director of Software Development, the User Interface Developer is responsible for creating, maintaining, and customizing web-based user interfaces, as well as providing technical support to the Research and Development department.
- Creation, maintenance and customization of web-based user interfaces.
- Analyze requirements and guidelines to generate user interfaces for client.
- Implementation of designs including the creation of image assets, HTML and CSS.
- Maintain and enhance existing interfaces by adding new content or features.
- Make recommendation on new technologies related to web-based UI development.
- Collaboration with members of the design and development team through all phases of the development life cycle.
- Share knowledge and promote learning to other Company staff.
- Actively pursue professional development and acquire new skills.
- Proficient in UI design and prototyping of websites and web applications.
- Experience with UI/UX design tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Knowledge of software design best practices.
- Proficient using source management systems (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Nice to have:
- Proficient with Linux environments.
- Experience with Liferay Portal, WebSphere or similar content management frameworks.
- Knowledge of software life cycle management, regression and automated testing.
- Experience with XML, JSON and other data transmission mechanisms.
Education / Training:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of Web UI development experience.