Please submit qualified resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for indicated in the subject field.
Position: Sign-off Analyst
Department: Global Services – Americas
Location: Calgary, AB/ US – Remote/ Guatemala
Position Type: Full-Time
Reports to: Senior Manager, Global Support – Shared Services
Reporting to the Manager, Service Solutions Americas; the Sign-off Analyst is responsible for ensuring newly installed properties meet predetermined standards prior to becoming the responsibility of the Network Operations Center group, as well as announcing completed installs via email and/or other methods to all Global Services groups. The primary goal of the Sign-Off Analyst is to verify that documentation matches the actual onsite network as built and notify the Deployments of required fixes or updates. The Sign-off Analyst will facilitate this by providing accurate and consistent evaluations of documentation and network installations.
- Demonstrate constant and up-to-date expertise of company products, services and policies.
- Certify that all materials and products have been installed appropriately and are compliant with applicable technical specifications and design documents.
- Analysis of installations and identification of corrective actions if required.
- Review and approval of installation commissioning and as-built documentation.
- Work with business and technology teams to ensure that the client needs are clearly understood and the technology implemented meets the needs and expectations of the business and the client.
- Providing recommendations for improvement to meet SLAs and assist with processes to ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Ensure established guidelines are followed in order to provide quality service both internally and externally.
- Anticipate risk and issues, ensure appropriate action is taken to mitigate/resolve them.
- Ensure sufficient recovery mechanisms and emergency preplans are maintained and available when needed.
- Advise the sales team of possible sales opportunities or client costs savings; for example, end of life upgrades, product upgrades, additional services, etc.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization; verbally and written.
- Assist with creation of monthly (or as required) reports on service results along with an analysis identifying chronic problem areas.
- Maintain track of all post installation properties and audit for sign of performance gaps with the solution provided based on case porting.
- Maintain an awareness of new products, and initiatives.
- Demonstrated exceptional attention to detail and ability to work as part of a team.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior analytical and reporting skills (written/verbal).
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of various Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, MAC).
- Capable of effectively coordinating with employees in remote locations.
- Ability to work independently and in group.
- Results driven approach.
- Motivated, reliable, and goal oriented with a proven dedication to customer care excellence.
- Exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to multitask with attention to detail.