Please submit qualified resumes to: email@example.com with the position title indicated in the subject field.
Position: Sales and Operations Administrator
Department: Global Operations
Location: Bangkok, Thailand or Possible Remote
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
Reports to: Managing Director, APAC
The Sales and Operations Administrator is responsible for overseeing the everyday operations of the APAC Sales Team and Sales Coordinators in all their facets. Additionally, the the ideal candidate will have excellent data mining skills and will assist the region (APAC) with data mining and business intelligence to help ensure proper project accounting and reporting processes and in place and being followed. Some travel within the Asia Pacific Region (including Australia) will be required. Travel to company headquarters in Calgary, Alberta, Canada may be required.
- Management of project processes and resources, including budget and schedules from design and development through implementation
- Analyze sales pipeline and orders in house to derive quarterly revenue forecast
- Management of contract templates
- Work closely with Sales on large deals, sales of new products, revenue share proposals, etc.
- Review deals to ensure they meet Guest-Tek’s minimum requirements for margin, deployment, etc.
- Oversee sales order entry, pricing analyst, commissions, expenses, sales quota tracking, ISP contracts, etc.
- Leadership of sales operations staff
- Responsible for staffing in sales operations.
- Supervising, motivating and monitoring the performance of the Sales Coordinator Team.
- Develop new projects/processes to increase Sales Coordinator productivity.
- Reporting initiatives and strategies to entire sales team.
- Training and orienting new Sales staff – e.g. to company policies, processes and systems.
- Administration – Expenses, Travel and expense policy, communication, etc.
- Provides pre- approval of Sales related travel expenses.
- Support Corporate Controller in tracking and administering sales commissions.
- Reporting global sales to the executive on a weekly basis.
- Reporting selected pipelines to vendors on a weekly basis.
- CRM administration/customization for Sales and Marketing.
- Track/execute HSIA purchase contracts
- All other duties as assigned
- Full project cycle reporting of key metrics
- Writing of proposals, documents and letters in Microsoft Word
- Identify and investigate data discrepancies
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand and identify business processes, issues and gaps
- Build process maps to capture the as-is state of internal business processes
- Create data flow diagrams to help identify the various inputs and outputs from multiple systems, enabling the business to gain insight into erroneous data practices
- Explore current reporting practices and identify where improvements can be made
- Keep a parking lot of issues found to be used for future discovery.
- Other clerical duties as required
- All other duties as assigned
- 5-7 years’ experience in a Sales and/or Operations Administration type postion
- Good Computer skills with experience in data review and data entry
- Microsoft Office Suite experience with intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong orientation toward process and documentation
- High attention to detail, especially in proof-reading, spelling, and following instructions
- Numeracy and data analysis ability
- Solid administrative background and high organizational capability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Good language skills, oral and written communication, problem solving
- Quick learner: ability to learn multiple systems and appreciate their complexities while keeping an eye out for duplicate data entry/improvements
Energetic individual with the ability to multitask