Kindly send qualified resumes to: email@example.com
Title: Project Manager
Location: Calgary, AB / US – Remote
Department: Global Operations
Type: Full Time
The Project Manager is responsible for planning and managing the deployment of IP network solutions on client sites around the world.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following characteristics
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with strong leadership traits and interpersonal skills.
- Clear communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail and process oriented personality with excellent documentation skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, and effectively execute project plans throughout the project life cycle, ensuring deliverables are met within scope, time and budget.
- Create, track, and manage comprehensive, realistic project schedules and measure progress regularly.
- Effectively communicate project expectations, goals, objectives, deliverables, plans and statuses to team members and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle in a timely and clear fashion, providing consistent project updates using agreed upon reporting methods to clearly articulate the status of the project.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Global Operations team.
- Coordinate and liaise with other departments, vendors, and sub-contractors as required to execute the project plan.
- Communicate and utilize change request procedures.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Project Management or equivalent role.
- Project management experience in a similar field is a definite asset.
- Post-secondary education in business or technical field with a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and especially Project.
- PMP certified
- Technical experience and/or aptitude a definite asset.
- Multi-lingual skills are an additional asset.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, involving cross-functional departments, stakeholders, third party contractors, third party vendors and system integrations with third parties.
- Ability to develop and adapt creative solutions to unique projects.