Please submit qualified resumes to: email@example.com
Position: Network Engineer
Department: Network Engineering
Location: Americas: Canada/US/Guatemala
Reports to: SVP, Operations – Americas
The Network Engineer will provide network design, service production advice, and technical knowledge to other departments as well as external clients and customers.
- Perform duties/tasks as assigned by the SVP, Operations – Americas
- Provide Network engineering solutions including but not limited to: -Design network solutions for enterprise clients
- -Participate in projects from concept to completion.
- – Audit and assess existing systems.
- – Establish and document client business objectives.
- – Professionally propose and present services and solutions to clients.
- -Assist with ongoing planning, expansion and maintenance of voice/data corporate WAN and LAN.
- Overall direction and prioritization of duties and responsibilities will come from SVP, Operations – Americas or assigned manager.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience designing and deploying network infrastructures.
- Expert in large scale LAN and WAN design and deployment.
- Impeccable customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to understand client business objectives and ROI requirements.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Linux experience.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) – required.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) – preferred.
- Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE) – R&S / IPC – preferred.
- Good understanding of client / server OS – Windows / Unix.
- Must be available for travel as needed and requested by the Company.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Clear communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail and process oriented personality with excellent documentation skills.