Please submit qualified resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title indicated in the subject field.
Position: Graphic Designer & UI Developer
Department: Global Operations, APAC
Location: India, Remote – Contract
Reporting to the Director of Operations APAC, the Graphic Designer is responsible for creating, maintaining, and customizing user interfaces, as well as providing technical support to the Operations department.
- Creation, maintenance and customization of OVM user interfaces.
- Analyze requirements and guidelines to generate user interfaces for client.
- Create and present the UI layout and design options that have been created based on client input and requirements.
- Collaboration with clients and Project Managers through all phases of the development life cycle.
- Gather client feedback and implement redesign as needed.
- Create Guest Directories for OVM and MVP.
- Create custom Premium UI for OVI.
- Highly proficient in UI/UX design tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Proficient in UI design and prototyping of applications.
- Knowledge of software design best practices.
- Proficient using source management systems (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Fluent and clear English.
Nice to have:
- Proficient with Linux environments.
- Experience with Liferay Portal, WebSphere or similar content management frameworks.
- Knowledge of software life cycle management, regression and automated testing.
- Experience with XML, JSON and other data transmission mechanisms.
- Multilingual abilities an asset.
Education / Training:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of UI development experience.