Kindly submit qualified resumes to: email@example.com
Position: Call Center Team Lead
Department: Global Services
Location: Calgary, AB
Reports to: Director, Global Services
The Call Center Team Lead is responsible for improving agent efficiency through the day to day reviewing, mentoring and coaching of Call Center Staff. This position includes working closely with various GuestTek departments, including; Quality Assurance, Training, GNOC Specialists, Call Center Administrators and Call Center Management.
- Improving agent efficiency to meet SLAs to ensure contractual obligations are achieved.
- Daily Call Stat reviews with all direct reports on a bi-weekly basis per agent.
- Daily QA audit reviews with all direct reports on a bi-weekly basis per agent.
- Conduct Corrective Action Program meetings with agents failing KVI/KPIs.
- Ensure established guidelines are followed in order to provide quality service both internally and externally.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a high performing team.
- Anticipate risk and issues, ensure appropriate action is taken to mitigate/resolve them.
- Adhere to and enforce KVIs and KPIs in accordance to individual and departmental performance requirements necessary to the progression of employee career development.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the Call Center; verbally and written.
- Assist with creation of monthly (or as required) reports on service results along with an analysis identifying chronic problem areas.
- Ensure sufficient recovery mechanisms and emergency preplans are maintained and available when needed.
- Ability to understand and act upon all management reports.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office.
- Capable of effectively coordinating with employees in remote locations.
- Ability to work shifts on a 7/24/365 basis including statutory holidays and weekends.
- Demonstrated exceptional attention to detail and ability to work as part of a team.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Results driven approach.
- Motivated, reliable, and goal oriented with a proven dedication to customer care excellence.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multitask with attention to detail.