Please submit qualified resumes to email@example.com with the position title indicated in the subject field.
Location: Calgary, AB
Position Type: Contract/Temporary – 6 months
Reports To: Director, Global Transaction
Department: Global Finance
The Accounts Receivable Accountant is responsible for providing first level administration of the America’s A/R. The Accounts Receivable Accountant corresponds with clients in Latin America, therefore, fluency in Spanish and English for the ability to conduct verbal and written business in both languages is required.
- Run beginning and month end recurring billing. Ensuring all revenue is recognized in proper period.
- Verify and invoice installation, technician and event services orders. Correcting discrepancies and following up where required.
- Faxing and/or emailing invoice copies to customers to facilitate payment.
- Process and post credit card payments, lockbox and cheque deposits.
- Post return orders and credit memo’s and adjustments, ensuring accurate coding and G/L application.
- Work internally with various departments to research and resolve any orders documentation problems.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Some post-secondary education in a related field.
- Preferably with 1-2 years of Accounting experience.
- Fluency in English and Spanish in required
- Knowledge of sales tax rules an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Work well in fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to work with limited to no supervision.